1984 VW Rabbit With 128K Miles On It

1984 VW Rabbit With 128K Miles On It

Up for sale 1984 VW Rabbit with 128K miles on it, price $1000

For sale is a a 1984 VW rabbit with 128,000 miles on it. It's not running at the moment because I picked it up as a project car. I removed the fuel tank and had it professionally cleaned. It just needs to be reinstalled with a new fuel pump and fuel filter, battery and vacuum lines. I replaced all four tires when I got it and replaced oil, filter and spark plugs. I have title in hand. It is currently not running and will need to be towed. Asking 1,000$ obo or trades for dirt bike or atv.



Note :
  • Want to closed or report or edit Ads please here
  • We never directly involved in sales transactions
  • If the seller claims buyclassicvolks.blogspot.com are handling the sale DO NOT proceed
Previous
Next Post »

About | Copyright Policy | Free Post Ads | Sitemap | Contact

© 2016 Volks Classic Trade